At Acamas, our professional Jacksonville civil engineering and project management teams understand the business of site development. Our senior leadership addresses each client's specific project needs while maintaining our high standards and commitment to project schedules. Our track record of producing high-quality engineering documents and commitment to project schedules has resulted in client relationships that span decades.
Our civil engineering projects, located throughout the United States, include shopping centers and mixed-use developments; office and industrial parks; residential subdivisions; educational and health care complexes; hospitality, entertainment and sports venues; and golf courses and country clubs. We provide services to real estate developers, architects, industries, educational institutions, health care facilities, and contractors.
We Offer the Following Civil Engineering Services:
- Site layouts, roadway alignments, and truck turning analysis
- Site utility design and permitting
- Potable and fire water well design and permitting
- Sewer lift station and septic system design and permitting
- Grading and drainage design and analysis
- Storm water management plans and calculations
- Value engineering and constructability reviews
- Site permitting, entitlements, and public hearings
- Zoning variances and exceptions